What I work with
My special interests include the Arts, Interfaith issues, Religious and Cultural Practices and Psycho-spiritual studies. I work with sexual, cultural and religious diversity.
I have experience in working with:
- Depression, Isolation, Loneliness
- Trauma, Anxiety, Stress
- Indecision, Life changes and aging
- Bi-polar and Borderline Personality Conditions
- Sexual Abuse, Bereavement, Relationship Issues
- LGBTQ and Sexuality issues
- Developing rituals to aid healing and mark life changes
As a member of, and registered with both UKCP and BACP, I work within their ethical boundaries and codes of Professional Practice. I accordingly receive regular supervision and follow a programme of continuing professional development to keep my practice and knowledge deepening and growing.