My special interests include the Arts, Interfaith issues, Religious and Cultural Practices and Psycho-spiritual studies. I work with sexual, cultural and religious diversity.
I have experience in working with :
- Depression, Isolation, Loneliness
- Trauma, Anxiety, Stress
- Indecision, Life changes and aging,
- Bi-polar and Borderline Personality Conditions,
- Sexual Abuse, Bereavement, Relationship Issues,
- LGBTQ and Sexuality issues,
- Developing rituals to aid healing and mark life changes.
As a member of, and registered with both UKCP and BACP, I work within their ethical boundaries and codes of Professional Practice. I accordingly receive regular supervision and follow a programme of continuing professional development to keep my practice and knowledge deepening and growing.